- 6 day hunt arrive Saturday depart Saturday
- In stand by 5:00pm each day of the hunt
- Sunday before hunt begins is used to receive tags talk about bear safety, hunt safety our expectations as well as your expectations.
- each hunting site is pre baited 3-6 weeks prior and ready to hunt with a 12-15' ladder stand. with the option of ground blind hunting.
- we accommodate any choice of weapon archery, rifle, black powder, or cross bow.
Lodging and meals are provided at Paint Lake lodge nestled on the shores of the historic and picturesque Grass River system. To inquire about fishing oppertunities while on your hunt contact Paint Lake Lodge. http://www.paintlake.ca
Bear Hunt Wounding Policy
If you wound a bear and it is not recovered you can continue your hunt but you will remain at the same bait site on which you wounded your bear. If you wound a second bear, sorry your hunt is over.
What to Bring
Safety belt for stand hunting
Rubber bottom boots or water repellent boots
Bug spray or thermal cell
Cooler for hides/meat
Flashlight and batteries (headlamp preferred)